No strategy gives a 100% result in online casino real money craps because the amount on the dice next time does not obey any rule. However, there are strategies based on a mathematical expectation, which means they are more winning. In this article, we’ll take a look at these strategies.
Don’t Pass Line
This bet gives the greatest advantage for the player:
- You win on 2 or 3 and lose on 7 or 11 (12 is a draw, where the casino maintains its advantage).
- If Point is set, then the Don’t Pass bettor wins if the shooter gets 7 before Point rolls out. The Don’t Pass bet has a casino edge of only 1.36%.
- At the same time (for comparison) the rate on the Pass Line/Come comes with a house edge of 1.41%.
- Be prepared that if you play at a live casino, other players will not be particularly happy that you bet against them.
Five-Point Counting Method
The five-point method works as follows:
- The first time the shooter rolls a Point counts as 1 point, followed by three more rolls of a point each.
- If the Point falls out, then you should get 5 points.
- If not, then you add the 5th point to the total number of points the time the shooter rolls a Point. Once you reach 5 points, you can place bets. Start the countdown again when you move to a new shooter.
If you are interested in minimizing the proverbial casino edge, lay odds on the Don’t Pass line. A double bet on the Don’t Pass line reduces the house edge to 0.5% or less.